Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Blogger wannabe

Hey there!
Its been long long time since I have last posted. If you have been wondering why this is my first post and i said this. Ive other blogs. But those were not the same as this one. This is more of like about my life, my thoughts, things that i have been blessed all my life. The other was about properties. Oh yea i was a real estate agent. I still am. I mean i still have to work for living. Its not like me and my husband have tons of money. Well, why i cant work full time it was because of my young toddler that i have to take care of. That's another story.

Today i am going to share with you how i managed to downsize and minimalize my house and most importantly my life. I have given away, sold and donate almost 30% of my belongings. And how exactly i did it and why? Read on.

First and foremost what inspired me? Well, if you don't know me. I would love to tell you a little bit about myself. I'm a full time mom (part time mom wanna be, i wanna help my husband by going back to work soon). As well as a crafty person. Well the problem is when ever i get my hands on anything and everything i would keep it. The what if hits me every time. But i don't have all the time in the world. Taking care of my baby now a young toddler 17 months old is exhausting enough to have any crafty thing going on. That explains why I have tons of pinterest pinned and nothing happened in my craft room.

Secondly i cant find things. My craft room aka home office has gradually turned into junk room. And i don't know what is on where.There was time that I can't even find a sharpie. Well, I know it is inside those shelves some where but I just can't find it because it was cluttered.

Thirdly, so many people especially my mo who is a born minimalist. She always complained every time she came to my house. That's enough said. I guess I should start moving on to the next step. It is the HOW?



No comments:

Post a Comment